What is paintless dent repair
What Can Be Fixed
Is it the best repair for my vehicle ?
Paintless dent repair (PDR) is a technique for repairing door dings. creases. hail damage and sometimes minor collision damage. This convenient service can be performed as a mobile repair or at our shop. Because there is no need to grind, sand and repaint your vehicle, most repairs are able to be completed within the same day.
How Does It Work?
Our certiﬁed paintless dent repair technician will gain access to the inside of the damaged panel by removing bim pieces or through window openings.
The technician then uses specialized tools to push the damage out from the inside. As they massage the dent out slowly it will get smaller and then disappear completely.
What Can Be Fixed?
Most damage done by another vehicles door can be prepared, provided that the paint hasn’t been cracked and the dent isn’t extremely sharp.
- PDR works best on panels that have not had previous body repairs done to them.
- PDR is the preferred choice for repairing hail damage as well.
- Even cars with hundreds of dents can be repaired.
- Aluminum panels Even some types of collision damage can be repaired.
PDR provides several advantages for you and your car.
- No body ﬁllers or risk of causing corrosion to your vehicle in the future.
- With no painting. there is no need to worry about mismatched paint clear coat peeling or fading. overspray or any other concerns you might have with conventional body repairs.
- It’s convenient and quick. With our mobile service. there is no need to leave the comfort of your own home. Most repairs are completed in one day.
- With no chemicals or ﬁllers. PDR is friendly to our environment.